Monday 4 July 2011

Rekha wishes to act with Chiru


rekha_chiru_filmChiranjeevi has received the lifetime achievement award by the filmfare for his contribution towards cinema and it was another golden moment for the Mega Star. Bollywood actress Rekha has given away the award to the actor turned politician and Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha were on stage to receive the honour.
On the occasion, Rekha has requested Chiru to act with her in one Hindi film. “Please act with me in one Hindi movie and then you can act in a Telugu film later.” It is known that Amitabh has also requested Chiru to complete his 150th film and also agreed to do a special role in his 150th film.
Reacting to this Chiru said, “I’m lucky to have these good people around me. It was Amitabhji yesterday and now, it’s my favourite actress Rekha who is asking me to do films.”
“I wanted to achieve more to fulfill the wishes of my fans and well wishers like Amitabh and Rekha,” he further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments