Monday 8 August 2011

Allu Arjun is my closest buddy : says Ramcharan

Allu Arjun Ramcharan friendship
On the eve of friendshipday, telugu movie heroes are sharing their friendship details with their fans.
After RANA, it was Ramcharan who shared his feelings.
Ramcharan Speaks about his friendship with Allu Arjun as : “Allu Arjun is my closest buddy, I can discuss everything under the sun with him. If I need him, he will be there in a jiffy. Though I am reserved by nature and he’s flamboyant, our bond has strengthened over the years. Once he listened to a particular script and liked it but later, he felt it would suit me better and sent the director to me. So even professional rivalry doesn’t affect our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments