Monday 29 August 2011

Pawan Kalyan asks Sarah not to call him SIR !







Former Miss India World, Sarah Jane Dias, is debuting in Telugu cinema with Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited film under the direction of Vishnuvardhan.


Sarah says she can’t turn down the offer, when the makers of the film approached her, which has Pawan and Vishuvardhan.


“I think, it’s tough to turn down the offer, when it has these two big names and adding to that a good script. I knew a . Currently, I’m learning the language and I have been watching a few Telugu films,” said Sarah.


Sarah is very excited about working with Pawan Kalyan.


“I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. Initially, I adressed him as ‘Sir‘, because I was a bit awe of him. But, he asked me to stop it. Even Today, we laugh about it,” said the beauty.





Sarah is not in a hurry to bag offers in the Industry. She says that her career in Tollwood depends on how she would be received by the audience here and how the film fares at the Box Office. But some people who saw Sarah in her recent stills of the film say that she has got a strong potential to give a competition to the beauty queens of Tollywood.


But she wants to wait till this movie is released in december and then plan her career in south.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments