Thursday 5 May 2011

This is the Biggest Hit in My Career : Prabhas



Prabhas is a happy person now because his last film ‘Darling’ was a hit and now ‘Mr.Perfect’ is  Super  hit. Prabhas went on a rally to celebrate the victory of the movie. He started the rally from Tirupati and went to Chithoor, Madanalapalli, Kadiri, Anantapur, Tadipatri, Allagadda, Kothakota, Kurnool etc. The film which is produced by Dil Raju and directed by Dasarath is going to celebrate Platinum disc function on May 7th in Vizag.
“I had doubts on how audience will respond to my action in climax scene. I am glad people liked the film and my action. I had to struggle to maintain the slim look for over an year. I thank you all for making it such a big success. It is the biggest hit in my career” said Happy Prabhas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments