Sunday 15 May 2011

Sohana Rouf Chowdhury Bangladeshi Architecture Biography,Career

Sohana Rouf Chowdhury is an Bangladeshi most successful commercial and business women who are leading most of the time her business group of Rangs which is the largest Bangladeshi Architecture. She is the also honorable managing director on Gitanjali Lifestyle.
"I love what I do so it doesn't feel like I am working at all. There are a lot of things I have ventured out into recently and each has a story behind it. First year at college I wanted to study Architecture but when realized it had too much math involved so later when on to study something totally different, Economics at New York University. I initially joined my father just to help him with Trucks and Buses, a profession not many women get into. But nevertheless enjoyed in thoroughly as I had to deal with people I never imagined I would have to deal with. I have recently opened a real-estate company, Ranks Real-estate under the Rangs umbrella that brings me back to fulfilling my dream of becoming an architect. I might have not been able to be one but its great to interact with some fabulous architects at work on a daily basis!
My new pet project, my baby in other words is a company I formed named Sash Ltd. The name Sash is derived from the first two letters of my children Shaun and Sarah. Sash Ltd just launched a jewelary store in the name of Gitanjali Lifestyle, which is a franchise of Gitanjali Gems, India.
As Marilyn Monroe rightly put "Diamonds are a girls best friends" I don't think this would need much explanation. So every part of my career has been fulfilling my dreams a step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments